7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing in White
Whirlpool | Model # WED75HEFW
We are selling this item for $584.35. This item retails at your local retail store for $899.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Save time and energy while still getting excellent drying performance with the Whirlpool 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer. Tap touch controls with memory remember your last cycle and settings to make it easy to start your next load quickly. You'll also save money and use less energy with the EcoBoost option, while Advanced Moisture Sensing adapts drying times to end the cycle right when everything is dry to prevent over drying. This dryer also helps keep wrinkles from setting in with intermittent tumbling when using the Wrinkle Shield Plus option. Plus, quad baffles deliver more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on smaller loads, so larger items dry more evenly and smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck on the baffles.
- 3 built-in sensors read incoming and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, helping the cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping prevent over drying
- 6 cycles including Normal (cotton), Bulky, Heavy Duty, Timed Dry, Quick Dry and Delicates offer drying options to handle a variety of fabrics
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option helps prevent wrinkles from forming in your clean clothes
- End-of-cycle signal alerts you when the drying cycle has completed
- Reversible door gives you the flexibility to set the dryer door to open to the right or to the left, depending on what best suits your laundry space
- 4 temperature settings handle a variety of fabrics, from delicate synthetics to heavyweight cotton
- Dryer drum's powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to help protect clothes from damage
- Stacking kit, W10869845, provides increased installation choices (stacking kit sold separately)
- Tap touch controls with memory allow direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer offers enough space to care for your largest loads
- Quad baffles provide better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness for both small and large loads
- EcoBoost option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time, so you can enjoy great drying performance while using less energy
- Quick Dry cycle is a great way to save time when drying small loads and sportswear
- LED display shows the estimated time remaining in the cycle, counting down until it is finished
- Delicate cycle dries as at a low temperature, giving fine fabrics and lingerie the gentle treatment they need