Genesis II E-410 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Built-In Thermometer 1
Weber | Model # 62011001
We are selling this item for $749.99. This item retails at your local retail store for $999.99.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Grill a burger for everyone at the party. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep, are all you need to easily execute a lot of food, or a family meal any night of the week. Its equipped with premium features such as porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates that are easy to clean and durable. The open-cart design provides convenient access of grilling tools so that everything you need is within arms reach. The Tuck-Away warming rack keeps food warm and folds for easy storage. And rest assured that every part of the grill is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 2 heavy-duty front locking swivel casters and 2-large wheels make moving the grill easy, tuck-away warming rack keeps food warm or toasts buns, while the main course finishes grilling on the grate, fold it down when not in use for easy storage
- Mounting the gas tank to the outside of the grill makes it easier to access and remove, the easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuels is left in the tank (LP only), grill is not able to be converted
- Shop Weber Grill Thermometers, Weber grill covers, and Weber Replacement Parts here!
- Infinity ignition is guaranteed to ignite, rest assured that you'll be up-and-grilling the first time, every time
- The four stainless steel burners deliver 48,000 BTU-per-hour input and have a unique, tapered shape to deliver a consistent gas flow from front to back, this provides ultimate heat distribution, ensuring that food grills evenly and consistently
- Grease management system helps prevent flareups drippings that are not vaporized by the flavorizer bars are funneled away from the burners into the disposable drip tray, located within the removable catch pan under the cookbox
- Need help assembling your grill? View our assembly guide video here and download the BILT app for step-by-step instructions.
- 844 sq. in. of total cooking area; 646 sq. in. of primary cooking area and 198 sq. in. of warming rack area
- The iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature on your mobile device (accessory sold separately)
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat distribution
- Shop all Weber products here!
- Use the side tables with integrated tool hooks to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within arms reach, hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace