22,000-Grain City Water Softener System
Waterboss | Model # 950
We are selling this item for $356.20. This item retails at your local retail store for $548.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The Waterboss 22,000-Grain City Water Softener is designed specifically to treat municipally-supplied water for families that live in city areas. The softener helps reduce chlorine taste and odor and has a built-in sediment filter for clean operation. The 8 GPM water flow rate at 15 psi drop helps provide minimal pressure drop to your shower and appliances, and the 22,000-grain capacity helps provide efficient use.
- Factory-installed bypass helps extend the longevity of the filter
- 8 GPM water flow rate at 15 psi drop helps provide minimal pressure drop to your shower and appliances
- Regeneration uses 14 Gal. of water in as little as 17 minutes to help you save water and time
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Includes a do-it-yourself installation DVD to help make installation easy
- Designed to treat municipally-supplied water for families that live in city areas
- Built-in sediment filter for clean operation
- Compact tank design helps save space
- Indicator light for convenience
- 22,000-grain capacity for efficient operation