Ursa Cafe Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Wall Tile (11 sq. ft. / case)
Msi | Model # NHDURSCAF6X24
We are selling this item for $18.13. This item retails at your local retail store for $36.26.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
MSIs Ursa Cafe 6 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Ledger Panel features delicate whites, warm creams and gentle grays that echo the look of real wood complete with knots and graining. This frost resistant matte tile is the ideal choice for a range of creative wall applications, from kitchen backsplashes and accent walls, to fireplace facades and planter walls. With touchable texture and rich colorways, this easy-to-install wood look panel elevates any space whether used indoors or out, in residential or commercial settings.
- 11 square feet, 11 pieces per case. Case weight is 42.13 lbs.
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for wall and countertop use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and Greenguard Children and Schools Certified product
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- Residential and commercial use
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use