30 in. 357 cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start and Power Steering and Electronic 4-Way Chute Control
Troy-bilt | Model # Arctic Storm 30"
We are selling this item for $1104.99. This item retails at your local retail store for $1699.99.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The Arctic Storm 30 snow thrower's serrated steel augers will cut through heavy, wet, deep or drifted snow with ease. The self-propelled drive system with Touch 'N Turn power steering gives you speed control and added maneuverability. Just 1 Hand Operation lets you guide the 2-stage snow thrower with 1 hand, freeing the other hand to adjust the chute and pitch with a 2-way joystick control. The in-dash headlight and reflective stripes will help you to clear snow in low-visibility conditions, and the heated hand grips will add comfort in cold weather.
- Protect yourself from harsh elements during clearing with a snow cab, and protect your equipment when stored with a snow thrower cover (each sold separately)
- Touch N Turn power steering allows you to turn with the touch of a finger
- Just 1 hand operation feature lets you guide the 2-stage snow thrower with 1 hand
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-Trac snow tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Rugged steel chute for durable performance
- 30 in. clearing width with and large 14 in. serrated steel augers and impeller helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Just 1 touch electric 4-way chute control, change chute direction and pitch with just your thumb
- In-dash headlight provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Some assembly required upon delivery
- Reinforced heavy-duty steel housing with 23 in. intake provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Heated hand grips for added comfort in the worst weather conditions
- Troy-Bilt 357 cc 4-cycle OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Good for snowfalls up to 18 in. D