26 in. 243 cc 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start Self Propelled and 1-Hand Operation
Troy-bilt | Model # Storm 2665
We are selling this item for $584.35. This item retails at your local retail store for $899.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The Troy-Belt STORM 2665 2-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower with 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac, with 26 in. clearing path is built to handle the snow. The 12 in. serrated steel augers will cut through up to 12 in. of snow with ease, season after season. The wide 26 in. clearing width will quickly clear your driveway and an in-dash headlight will help visibility in low light conditions. Just 1-Hand operation offers allows you to adjust the chute controls without disengaging the drive. Self-propelled, all-wheel drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds, giving you control and versatility in winter conditions. Powered by a reliable 243 cc Troy-Belt OHV 4-cycle engine with push button electric start.
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- In-dash headlight helps brighten the way for easier use after dark or in low light conditions
- 26 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and the snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately)
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-trac tires, offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Troy-Belt certified 243 cc OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Just 1-hand operation feature lets you guide the 2-stage snow thrower with 1-hand, freeing the other hand to adjust the remote chute control
- Quickly adjust direction of snow discharge a full 200 with just 2.5 turns of the remote chute and pitch control