Recycler 21 in. Briggs and Stratton Low Wheel RWD Gas Walk Behind Self Propelled Lawn Mower with Bagger
Toro | Model # 21352
We are selling this item for $239.25. This item retails at your local retail store for $319.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Get a great cut and healthy lawn for an excellent value with the 21 in. Recycler® Low-Wheel Rear Wheel Drive Gas Lawn Mower. This design is great for homeowners seeking a lawn mower with a high-quality, user-friendly design and excellent mulching capability. No oil changes for the life of the engine. Just check and add oil as needed.
- Use Toro fuel stabilizer to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower
- Looking for the legendary Toro mower performance with the convenience of battery? Check out the 22 in. Recycler 60V Mowers
- You'll be back to enjoying your lawn sooner with blue smart innovations like a 2-point height of cut
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2017 - 2019
- Durable deck; enjoy years of reliable use from your deck thanks to its steel frame, and you'll love the superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you'll have no problems cutting in tight spaces
- Traction in tough terrain; don’t let rough and uneven terrain slow you down; you’ll have great traction regardless of the job with lightweight and maneuverable 11 in. rear wheels
- Collect more clippings; hold more clippings with the large, easy-to-empty mulching bag
- Feed your lawn; get a healthy-looking lawn by returning nutrient-rich clippings to the soil with the patented Recycler cutting technology
- Choose your cut; manicure lawn to your specifications with 9 cutting positions with 1-4 in. cutting height range
- Hassle-free maintenance; with a Toro, there's no oil change – ever; just check the oil level and add when needed
- Small package, big punch; you'll never have to worry about getting bogged down in wet, thick stuff with a Briggs and Stratton 5.50 ft. lb. gross torque 140cc engine with ready start - no need to prime or choke the engine
- Squeaky clean; easily clean the underside of the deck and maintain optimum airflow for high performance with the washout port; just attach a hose to the mower deck and go
- Valuable versatility; whether it's reducing clumps and adding nutrients with the mulching option, a perfectly manicured look with bagging, or powering through tall, thick grass with the side discharge, you'll enjoy exceptional versatility regardless of your mowing preference
- Protect your investment; protect your mower's engine by adding Toro top-it-off SAE 30 4-cycle premium lawn mower engine oil; just top off as needed