21 in. Super Recycler Personal Pace SmartStow 190cc Briggs Engine with Electric Start with FLEX Handle
Toro | Model # 21387
We are selling this item for $449.25. This item retails at your local retail store for $599.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
If there's one thing this mower doesn't lack, it's swagger. Not only will you own the sharpest looking mower in the neighborhood, but it's also a wiz at helping protect the earth, reducing your water and fertilizer use with the Super Recycler's Cutting System. Take mowing creature comforts to the next level with FLEX Handle suspension and hassle-free maintenance. When you're done, lock and store your Toro practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow.
- Use Toro fuel stabilizer to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower
- Ultimate comfort; you'll glide over holes and bumps with ease with Toro's FLEX Handle suspension; no more achy hands and stiff muscles
- Next-level mowing; this isn't just any mower; it's what other mowers aspire to be. fertilize your lawn while you mow with Toro's super recycler cutting system; our top-line cutting blade and clipping accelerators shave down clippings into a fine mulch, adding nutrients to your lawn; no stinky, messy fertilizer to deal with
- Mowing muscle; you'll never have to worry about getting bogged down in wet, thick stuff with a 190cc Briggs and Stratton engine
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2015 – 2018
- Pick your pace; the days of struggling to keep up with your one-speed-fits-all mower are long gone; you have pinpoint control over your mowing speed with Toro's exclusive personal pace self-propel system, which allows you to adjust your speed at will up to 4.8 MPH
- Durable deck; enjoy years of reliable use from your rust-proof aluminum deck, and you'll love the superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you'll have no problems cutting in tight spaces
- Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro 22 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position
- 8.75 ft. lb. gross torque at 2600 RPM SAE J1940 gross, as rated by Briggs and Stratton, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this mower may be significantly different
- Easy storage; quick stow storage handle saves space with 2 convenient storage positions for easy compact storage
- Versatility and volume; adjust from side discharging, rear bagging, or mulching in a snap, and keep thatch build-up to a minimum with a high-capacity 2.1-bushel bag
- Electric power; your mower will start the first time, every time, with a simple push-button electric start; no more pulling cords
- Rock-solid construction; we build our mowers to last, and that legendary reliability features commercial components like semi-pneumatic tires, wheel pivots, greaseable rear pivot arms and commercial wheel clutches