3.5 cu. ft. Manual Defrost Upright Vaccine Freezer in White, ADA Compliant
Summit Appliance | Model # VT65MLADA
We are selling this item for $670.84. This item retails at your local retail store for $1032.06.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Accucold by Summit Appliance specializes in manufacturing refrigerators and freezers designed for medical, laboratory, and healthcare cold storage applications. The VT65MLADA is an upright all-freezer constructed to operate at colder temperatures than standard household units, with a temperature range of -12°C to -25°C as recommended for vaccines, reagents, and other materials. Sized at 32 in. high and 24 in. wide, it is designed for use in ADA compliant settings with shorter counter heights. Three slide-out plastic drawers allow easy storage while protecting items from warmer ambient temperature when the door is opened. This is a manual defrost freezer. The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate for easy temperature adjustments. It comes in a white finish with a user-reversible door and factory-installed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for easier access.
- 3-slide-out drawers make storage more organized
- Manual defrost operation for reduced temperature fluctuations
- 1-piece interior liner for easier cleanup
- Sized for use in ADA compliant settings
- 2-keys included
- Medical grade freezer designed to store vaccines, specimens, reagents, and other sensitive materials in healthcare or laboratory settings
- Factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for easier accessibility
- User-reversible door swing to accommodate any setup
- Plastic fronts on interior drawers help to protect interior contents from warm air when the door is opened
- Digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Can operate at -25°C as recommended for select vaccines