ProTerra 80 Gal. 10-Year Hybrid High Efficiency Smart Tank Electric Water Heater with Leak Detection & Auto Shutoff
Rheem | Model # XE80T10HS45U0
We are selling this item for $1215.49. This item retails at your local retail store for $1869.99.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The Rheem ProTerra Electric Hybrid is the smartest, quietest and most efficient water heater on the market. It features a hybrid heat pump design making it 400% more efficient than standard electric water heaters. It's so efficient, it pays for itself in 2-3 years and has an estimated energy cost savings of up to $4,600 over 10-years. This ProTerra hybrid model features LeakGuard, the integrated the 360° leak detection system and the auto shut-off valve system that shuts off incoming water, locks water in the tank and protects your home. It's smart: with its built-in WiFi and the EcoNet app, you can check hot water availability, track energy usage and can control its modes; choose the efficiency or performance you want.
- More hot water: provides more hot water than many standard residential electric models providing ample hot water for households with 5+ people or homes with 3+ bathrooms
- As with any WiFi connected device, for best performance use your phone or tablet to check the Wi-Fi signal strength in the area where the water heater will be installed prior to purchase.
- Easy installation: easily accessible electrical junction box for convenient hook up and drop-in replacement for nearly any standard electric water heater
- Sustainable: reduces Carbon footprint with 75% reduction in energy use
- Demand Response Ready: if your utility requires a grid connection, connect without any additional costs and save more with Off-peak Scheduling
- Flexible: select the efficiency or performance you want with modes such as High Demand Mode to provide more hot water when needed. There's even a Vacation Mode to save energy and costs when you're away.
- Provides an estimated energy cost savings of more than $460 per year
- Easy to maintain: premium brass drain valve for easy draining and stainless steel elements that prevent buildup
- Smartest: built-in EcoNet Wi-Fi technology allows you to manage hot water and avoid cold showers; track weekly, monthly & yearly energy usage; and manage heating schedule your mobile device
- Protects your home from potential water damage with LeakGuard, the 360° leak detection system and the auto shut-off valve that shuts off incoming water and locks water in
- Savings & efficiency information is located on Product Specification documents
- Ductable: Duct colder exhaust air into your attic, another room or out of your home
- Pays for itself in 2-3 years thanks to an amazing 4.00 uniform energy factor and features that deliver long-term savings