Medium Duty 100 gal. 76K BTU Low NOx (LN) Commercial Natural Gas Tank Water Heater
Rheem | Model # G100-80N
We are selling this item for $1160.00. This item retails at your local retail store for $2319.99.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The Rheem Medium Duty Gas water heaters short heights and small jacket diameters result in greater installation flexibility and makes this unit ideal for easy replacements. Typical applications include large residences, small restaurants, apartments up to 6 units and small office buildings. 160 maximum operating temperatures. Factory installed CSA/ASME temperature and pressure relief valve reduces installation time.
- Thermostat: easy to set with settings up to 160°F
- Space saving design: short heights and narrow jacket diameters offer the ultimate in installation flexibility
- Strong tank design: proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design
- Need a different configuration, no problem; our medium duty line offers water heaters in 75 gal. and 98 gal. models available in natural gas and Ultra Low NOx
- Automatic controls: control system is designed to shut off gas if the pilot flame is extinguished and relighting is a safe, easy procedure, and a built-in gas pressure regulator assures even gas flow
- California and Utah residents (Utah effective 7/1/18): this water heater does not meet Ultra Low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters
- Built-in features: CSA/ASME rated factory-installed T and P relief valve
- Texas residents: this water heater does not meet Low NOx (LN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires Low NOx water heaters
- Built-in corrosion resistance: patented magnesium anode rods are used to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life