Rainer Natural 9.5 in. x 35 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (13.86 sq. ft. / Case)
Msi | Model # NHDRAINAT9.5X35
We are selling this item for $13.79. This item retails at your local retail store for $27.58.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Rainier Blanco 9.5 in. x 35 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile combines a glazed, smooth finish with a low sheen and subtle variations in tone to create a contemporary look that perfectly suits a variety of decorative schemes. This elegant white tile is created by high definition digital printing using an ink-jet technology to create a wood looking replica. This rectangular tile is constructed from durable porcelain material, is suitable for installation on walls, floors and countertops and features an impervious water absorption rating.
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- Slip-resistance/C.O.F. rating of 0.50 both wet and dry is marginally skid resistant, appropriate for indoor or some outdoor applications
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product
- 9.5 in. width x 35 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Residential and commercial use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- 13.86 square feet, 6 pieces per case. Case weight is 60.6 lbs.