30 in. Electric Downdraft Cooktop in Black with 4 Elements
Kitchenaid | Model # KCED600GBL
We are selling this item for $1138.33. This item retails at your local retail store for $1699.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
This 30 in. electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. A 10 in. EVEN-HEAT Ultra element provides versatility for both high and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up with your culinary feats.
- Stainless Steel Knobs Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel
- Pure color ceramic-glass surface comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance
- CookShield finish for glass surface protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use
- Hot-Surface Indicator provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot
- 10 in. EVEN-HEAT Ultra element with simmer setting provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. EVEN-HEAT Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings
- 3-Speed Fan Control can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air
- 6 in. Round Element can reach a power output of up to 1200-Watt to handle your daily cooking needs
- 10 in./6 in. ULTRA POWER Double-Ring round element provides the ability to use it for large stock pots or 6 in. saute pans and handle tasks ranging from rapid boiling and searing to wok cooking
- 300 CFM Exhaust Rating handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying
- Downdraft Ventilation integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately
- 6 in. EVEN-HEAT Element with melt setting combines the benefits of EVEN-HEAT Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching
- Convertible to Duct-Free ventilation allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations
- Power-On indicator light lets you know at a glance when an element is on