Hillborn Hickory 12 mm Thick x 8.03 in. Wide x 47.64 in. Length Laminate Flooring (15.94 sq. ft. / case)
Home Decorators Collection | Model # 361241-24975
We are selling this item for $15.86. This item retails at your local retail store for $31.72.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Home Decorators Collections Hillborn Hickory Laminate Flooring brings you value and durability at an affordable price. You don’t have to worry about life’s everyday spills and accidents with Hillborn Hickory’s 24HR Water Resistant Technology. Hillborn Hickory features a durable AC-4 wear layer, allowing it to withstand everyday wear and tear. With a Limited Lifetime Residential and 7 Year Light Commercial Warranty your floor is protected. Stylish yet timeless, Hillborn Hickory’s dark brown coloration and classic finish create the perfect backdrop to any space. Angle Tap technology is suitable for both professional and “Do It Yourself “Installation. Hillborn Hickory has achieved GREENGUARD Gold’s indoor air quality certification, ensuring that it’s met some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOCs into indoor air. Let Home Decorators Collections Hillborn Hickory bring value, beauty, and durability to your next project.
- Product Samples are Available
- Select Radiant Heating May Be Used
- Acclimation of 48 Hours or More Recommended
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Heavy Residential / Light Commercial Use (AC-4)
- 0.47 in. Thickness x 8.03 in. Width x 47.64 in. Length Planks
- Product Examples Shown Here May Vary in Color or Appearance to Actual Product
- GREENGAURD Gold Certified
- Can Be Installed Over Both Concrete and Wooden Subfloors
- 15.94 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33.06 lb. - Micro Beveled Edge - Installation: Float
- Appropriate Grade, for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- All Online Orders For This Item Ship Via Parcel Ground and May Arrive in Multiple Boxes
- Angle Tap Lock Technology
- We Recommend You Purchase a Minimum of 10% Overage to Account for Cuts
- Minnesota Residents see State Statute 325F.18
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade