62 in. 25 HP Gas Powered by Briggs and Stratton Pro Engine Zero-Turn Commercial Mower with Free Rollbar and Headlight
Beast | Model # 62ZBBM20
We are selling this item for $3974.25. This item retails at your local retail store for $5299.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Step up to the big leagues with a commercial zero-turn. The Z-Beast 62 in. Zero-Turn Commercial Mower is for the professional that wants dependable, commercial grade equipment. The Briggs and Stratton 25 HP Commercial Pro-Series Engine provides the power to cut more grass in less time. It includes halogen headlights to extend work time. The hydraulic drive system was designed for larger commercial applications. The 12.1 cc variable displacement 5 piston pump and 14.6 cc fixed displacement 7 piston motor is capable of delivering up to 350 ft. lbs. of torque. Power is routed through a mechanical gear reduction to a 1.2 in. (30 mm) axle. The system includes a patented bypass to allow free-wheeling and an intermediate belt that can be used to limit excessive torque to the wheels. The Z-Beast is equipped with lots of extra features such as a 7-Gauge welded steel commercial grade deck, 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires for greater traction, floating deck, seat belt and roll bar for added safety and a cup holder.
- Pump displacement: 12.1 cc, motor displacement: 14.6 cc, output torque: up to 350 ft./lbs., axle diameter 1.2 in. (30 mm)
- Reducing cutting time at speeds of up to 12 MPH
- 62 in. W cut lets you accomplish more in less time
- Dual hydrostatic drive system provides ultimate speed and maneuverability
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft./minute blade tip speed
- Patented soft start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Carlisle belts manufactured from high grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Quick adjust floating deck, 1.5 in. to 5 in., 0.5 in. increments
- Substantial heavy-duty construction with 7-Gauge steel welded deck
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered, just add oil and gas
- Powered by a Briggs and Stratton 25 HP commercial pro-series engine
- 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires and 15 in. x 6 in. front tires provide excellent traction and make it easier to navigate in uneven terrain