Gray Oak 3D Mini Ledger Panel 4.5 in. x 16 in. Honed Marble Wall Tile (5 sq. ft./case, 10 Pieces)
Msi | Model # MGRYOAK-3DH-MI
We are selling this item for $34.17. This item retails at your local retail store for $68.33.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Gray Oak 4.5 in. x 16 in. 3D Honed Stacked Stone panel features a mid-tone gray marble accented by smooth, clean lines. This dry stack stone is an especially popular choice among homeowners who want to add modern flair and an air of sophistication to their homes. Suitable for both interior and exterior applications, Gray Oak 3D Honed ledger stone can create an amazing accent wall, beautiful bathtub surround or show-stopping fireplace surround. Wherever you use this stone you can count on a streamlined installation process. Crafted from fine marble and boasts an elegant split face finish. Use Gray Oak to create a stunning stacked stone backsplash in your kitchen, an eye-catching accent wall in your living room or a fabulous outdoor fireplace surround. This stone's neutral color scheme harmonizes with nearly any decor - and you can count on a streamlined installation process. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Honed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified product
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble wall tile
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- 4.5 in. width x 16 in. length x 1/2 in. thick
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- 5 square foot, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 27.5 lbs.
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications