Generac 8000 watts Electric Start Portable Generator with Power Rush Technology
Generac | Model # 7686
We are selling this item for $726.75. This item retails at your local retail store for $969.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Generac's GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. PowerRush Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity (increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors) and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). You'll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25 in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you'll never be caught off guard.
- Featuring PowerRush advanced technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Electric start model for easy operation (battery included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11-hour run-time at 50% load
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened 1 steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go