Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner 214887-01
Dyson | Model # 214887-01
We are selling this item for $180.39. This item retails at your local retail store for $360.78.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
Self-Righting Technology - Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums are monostatic: they have a single stable resting point. Dyson engineers made this possible using a complex configuration of the vacuum’s components. By assembling them in a spherical array, with the heaviest components near the floor, we created a curved body with a low center of gravity. This means that whenever the vacuum is displaced from its resting position, gravitational force will automatically return it. Or more simply, when it’s knocked over, it gets back up. Hygienically Ejects the Dirt - Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums feature a new bin emptying mechanism. You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There’s no need to touch the dirt. Articulated Handle for Easy, Versatile Cleaning - The wand’s handle rotates in three directions, allowing 360° articulation for greater control – all around the home, from floors to furniture and even high corners.
- Hygienic dirt ejector drives out trapped dust and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt
- Advanced cleaner head removes fine dust from hard floors
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures allergens and bacteria are trapped inside the machine
- Ball technology. Steers easily into difficult places
- Articulated handle – pivots for less effort
- Fingertip control switches the brush bar on and off
- Self-rights when toppled. Others vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up