DeWALT 8,000-Watt Gasoline Powered Electric Start Portable Generator
Dewalt | Model # DXGNR8000
We are selling this item for $876.75. This item retails at your local retail store for $1169.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The DEWALT DXGNR8000E is designed with the professional in mind. The generator is powered by a premium 420cc DEWALT electric start engine with low oil shut off which protects the engine from damage. The Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site. The generator provides feedback to the user with its Smart runtime meter showing how much runtime is left based on fuel consumption. Equipped with GFCI protected outlets for job site compliance and safety. The wattage meter gives instant feedback on how much power is being used. Never flat durable wheels, for maximum portability and durability. The 7.5 Gal. steel fuel tank provides 11-hours of runtime at 50% load. The steel frame is job site tested.
- Wattage meter gives instant feedback on how much power is being used
- Covered outlets for protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Fold-down/locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site
- Never flat, durable wheels with for maximum portability and durability
- GFCI protected circuits, (ground fault circuit protection) on 20A outlets
- Smart runtime meter shows fuel level and time remaining at current power level
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Electric start battery included provides hassle free start-up
- Premium DEWALT engine