Are you on the hunt for a cool job opportunity? If so, come to our hiring event at our Coon Rapids store and kickstart your career. We have 3 full-time openings for our Retail Sales Associate position (job description and schedule below). Please bring your resume and don't wear a tie (we're not that type of company). We hope to see you there!
Wednesday (5/12/21): 1pm - 4pm
Friday (5/14/21): 1pm - 4pm
Monday (5/17/21): 1pm - 4pm
20 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448 (Click here for directions)
What to Bring
Please bring a copy of your resume.
We have the following full-time schedules with openings (40 hours/week).
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7:30pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
As the public face of MN Home Outlet, a Retail Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products offered. A Retail Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products and policies.
The position of Retail Sales Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions and balancing drawers.
- Maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage and displays.
- Handling complaints is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Retail Sales Associate requirements:
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Starting pay is based on relative years of experience ($13.50 - $14.50). Relative experience is defined as any prior job where the employee held a customer-facing position (i.e. retail positions, sales positions, etc.).
Retail Sales Associates are eligible for a performance review after one year of employment at MN Home Outlet, and subsequently every year thereafter while in the same position. A performance review does not guarantee a merit increase.