HP22N Pellet Stove 2800 sq ft EPA Certified in Black
Comfortbilt | Model # HP22N-Black
We are selling this item for $1494.35. This item retails at your local retail store for $2299.00.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
The ComfortBilt HP22N has all the features of the HP22 pellet stove plus a hopper that holds 45% more pellets. Like the HP22, its one of the most powerful and cleanest burning pellet stoves sold in North America today. It has 5 heat levels that can be adjusted manually or by programmable thermostat and a super-quiet, high-CFM convection fan to make sure that maximum heat is delivered to your living space. Our powerful exhaust blower forces air through the burn pot so that you get the most heat possible from every bag of pellets you buy. This forced air combustion results in a certified efficiency of 82% and emissions levels that comply with EPA standards. With its handsome bay view window, durable carbon black finish and superior engineering and construction, the ComfortBilt HP22N is a pellet stove you'll feel proud to have in your home year after year.
- Certified safe for mobile home use
- Rear exhaust port is ready for coupling with standard 3 in. double-wall piping kits
- Thermostat can preset room temperatures from 61°F to 82°F
- Durable exterior paint is easy to keep clean and the carbon black finish blends with all decors
- Igniter, auger motor and both blower motors use standard 110-Volt house current
- Feed rate and thermostat setting can be adjusted on LED control panel or by remote control
- Handsome bay view window allows wider viewing angle of the comforting flames
- Removable ash pan can be emptied once every 3-weeks or 4-weeks due to low ash production
- Combustion pot and heat transfer engineering allow overall burn efficiency of 82%
- Superior firebox design and heat exchanger produce up to 50,000 BTUs per hour
- EPA certified to be safe and to meet all US emissions requirements
- Powerful room blower circulates heated air at 142 cu. ft. per minute
- Heats 2,800 sq. ft. or more, depending on outside temps, insulation and room layout
- Top-mounted 80 lbs. hopper will keep stove burning continuously up to 35-hours