70 in. 7-Drawer 2-Compartment Pit Box with Stainless Steel Work Surface and Hand-Controlled Disc Brake, Black
Extreme Tools | Model # TXPIT7009BK
We are selling this item for $3680.54. This item retails at your local retail store for $4907.39.
Please note that stock levels and condition grades may vary on this item. While we will do our best to remove this post as soon as this item sells out, we highly suggest you visit our store to view all of our current inventory and deals. Thanks for your understanding and business!
This Extreme Tools TX Series 48 in. x 70 in. x 30 in. Steel Seven-Drawer Pit Box in Black will provide you with the space you need to keep your tools and hardware organized. Featuring a portable design, this Extreme Tools professional mobile workbench can be moved around for ultimate customization. Designed to offer increased durability, it is made with a 14-gauge steel construction, perfect for the workshop or garage. This Extreme Tools high-quality mobile workbench features a textured gloss powder coat finish with scratch and chemical stain-resistant properties, which add a protective layer to your unit to ensure your hardware stays secure when not in use. The two cabinets have adjustable shelves, so you can easily customize your unit to meet your exact needs. It has seven drawers - five medium and two large and features a total holding capacity of 37,503 cu. in., offering plenty of space to store all your tools and equipment. Perfect for accessing all your equipment and tools, this Extreme Tools tool storage system is made with ball bearing slides that can hold up to 100 lbs. so it will accommodate heavy loads. Featuring a tubular coded lock and key system, it is a safe place to store your tools and equipment. This Extreme Tools professional mobile workbench has four casters and a push handle, designed for comfortably moving the unit.
- Hand-controlled disc brake provides safe usage when moving your tool chest
- Total of 37,503 cu. in. of storage space provided
- Stainless steel worktop located on the top of the unit offers a convenient place to set your tools down
- Assembly required
- Fully extendable drawers offer easy access to tools and equipment
- Self-latching drawers ensure that they stay closed after use
- Has a tubular coded lock and key system, designed for securing your equipment
- Lined drawers protect against stains and spills
- Made with a push handle for easily moving the unit
- Chest can support up to 1,800 lbs.
- Returnable within 90 days
- Adjustable shelves for accommodating larger items
- 14-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Ball bearing slides with a weight capacity of 100 lbs.
- Drawer glide capacity of 100 lbs.